Monday, August 17, 2009

HotChalk

I'm so excited for a new website that just opened for the teaching community. They have an art section that you can find here: HotChalkArt

Down near the bottom of the page there is an "Educators ToolKit", and then a "Blog" section. I'm stoked to be featured there as one of their art bloggers!

Go ahead and check it out...you can find other resources, too.

Happy beginning of the school year everyone...I hope that the summer got you refreshed and ready to begin another great year.

~Katie

4 comments:

Unknown said...

The link didn't work for me, but I got there anyway and I bookmarked it!
Congrats.:)

Anonymous said...

Hi how are you?

I was looking through your blog, and I found it interesting, and inspiring to me, so I thought why not leave you a comment.

I too have a blog that I use out of Southern California here in San Diego.

Mostly it is a collection of artistic expression, and I have many friends with the same interests, maybe you can become my friend, and follow, and I can also follow you, if that is okay.

Well I hope to hear from you soon, and or read about you….LOL

Sincerely,
Jesse

Lori Decoite said...

Hi katie -found your blog today :). I am an art educator. I taught for 6 years then took off for 7 (3 kiddo's later) I am now going back to work. I start tomorrow! It is in a k-5 school and I am soooo excited to get back in there! Anyway , I love your posts and your lessons. i have a family blog, and I am working on an art one. Keep blogging I am reading :)

Sue said...

Well done Katie :)