Wednesday, March 11, 2009

You know me...I'm a sneak-peek type of gal.

I can hardly ever wait till the final product is finished to snap pictures! I might have an illness ;) So, here are some sail boats in action. We did the sails and such in oil pastel to keep them bright and vibrant, and the focal point. The rest will be done (and is being done!) in watercolors. The kids were loving blending the colors. I adore watercolors. Oh, and they all named their boats, which was fun. They came up with some really creative names!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

These look like they are going to turn out beautifully!

Mrs. Hanel said...

Oh, these look fabulous. I can't wait to see the finished pieces. I might have to use this project with my students. I also love watercolor paint. I just found your site and look forward to using some of your projects with my students.