Thursday, December 11, 2008

Pictures around the room

I took notice today to the things around my room(s). I looked at the way things are organized and how most things have a "place"...sort of. I am very interested in the organization and decoration of other art rooms, probably because this is only my 2nd year of teaching. So, I figured the curiosity is out there, and I'd post some random pictures of things around my room(s). Maybe it will encourage others to do the same and satisfy my hidden desires to see such things. :)






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like your idea for pallet points. How do you use them? What is the reward and how many pallet points must you get to earn the reward?

Anonymous said...

I like your pallet points also and check chart. I'm finishing up my 1st year of teaching and would love to know how you use those two things. Thanks for posting everything!